History

Rembrandt's Restaurant and Bar was started in 1985 after it had been Patsy's for some time. The dining room light fixtures were originally hung in the executive offices of the Hollandsche Lloyd Shipping Company which was built in 1907 and is still located one block from the Central Railway Station in Amsterdam. The stained glass windows were at one time the doors to the veranda of an old mansion in Belgium. The doors are handmade, still contain the original hardware, and date from the early 1900's. The lights hanging in our front bar were found in "Au Bon Marche", a well known department store located in the Sixth Arondissement of Paris.

Rembrandts Dining Room

Meet the Team

Gail Seygal, Proprietor 
Alec Terry, General Manager - aterry@rembrandts.com
Kelsey Humphrey, Marketing & Events - khumphrey@rembrandts.com